20/9/2011 --Hello I'm A Newbie Hacker's--

.....
I start to try hacking an Operating System,
I Used Virtual Box run in Win7 as my Playground, and I used Windows 2000 Server as my Toys
...

My 1st step is connecting my Laptop to the Victim's PC (in this case The Win 2000 Server in Virtual Box). To connecting my laptop to the Victim's PC, I use the Virtual Box facility that called "VirtualBox Host-Only Network". I will used that facility as the network adapter for My Laptop that will connecting My Laptop to the Victim's PC.There're the steps that i used to connecting my laptop to the Victim's PC :
  • Enabling the VirtualBox Host Adapter. (Control Panel-->Network and Internet-->Network Connections)

  • Setting the victim's virtual pc, so the pc can use/access Virtual Box Adapter.



  • Setting VirtualBox Host Adapter's IP address.
  • Run the victim's virtual pc.

  • After the victim's OS was run, setting the victim's PC IP Address
  • After that, try to ping the laptop from victim's PC, using ping command in command prompt (winlogo+r --> write cmd --> run)
  • If the ping gives reply, try to ping from another side (From the laptop)
  • If both of side give reply, it indicate that the laptop has been successfully connected with the victim's PC
  • To ensure that the laptop and pc was connected, we can try to accessing victim's shared folder and try to do some file operation, such as copying a file or deleting a file.

0 comments:

Post a Comment